Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gsm-q

Options
  • 07-07-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello

I've added the gsm-q to a 1070 and SMS commands work fine .. Can set and unset the alarm, check logs and status.

However, we are not receiving any alerts when the alarm is set off - can this be set via SMS with a command or does it have to be changed on the panel?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Rgb.ie wrote: »
    Hello

I've added the gsm-q to a 1070 and SMS commands work fine .. Can set and unset the alarm, check logs and status.

However, we are not receiving any alerts when the alarm is set off - can this be set via SMS with a command or does it have to be changed on the panel?

Thanks

In the phone options is rep alarm yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

altor wrote: »
    In the phone options is rep alarm yes?

Turns out I had no numbers entered in the phone options !

Working fine now thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Rgb.ie wrote: »
    Turns out I had no numbers entered in the phone options !

Working fine now thanks

Glad you have it all working now :)
    Thanks for letting us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ckinane

Hi

I have a HKC SW1070 Alarm with Software version:V2.71
    I went about to install a GSM-Q onto SP1(J4)
    When I go into the Comms Menu -> Serial Port Equipment Menu, it does not see the GSM-Q even though the Active State Led on the Module is Green.

Do I need to first enable the Serial Ports or does the Panel need to be upgraded to V3.00

appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
    Cathal.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭_John C

The panels firmware must be upgraded to v3.0 or later. You will need an installer to perform the upgrade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ckinane

Thanks John.

Advertisement