Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Require password for additional purchases on this computer?

• 07-07-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭

Updated iTunes on Win7 laptop the other day (12.2.0.145) and now it's constantly asking me the same question when I download updates to my apps - do I want to demand the account password every time a purchase is made or only after 15 minutes have elapsed since the last purchase.

I think the option is to protect parents who use their iTunes account to purchase apps for their kids' iPads and iPhones.

I was aware of this option but having set it a long time ago (to 'ask after 15 minutes') I hadn't been asked to refresh it, now it's asking me every time there is an app update. I haven't purchased anything on iTunes for months and most of my apps are free so there's no logical reason why I should have to confirm that setting so often.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Bump, changed thread title to the actual prompt in case anyone else is getting it.

Advertisement