Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Alarm lost codes

Options
  • 07-07-2015 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I've just moved into a house that has an Aritech CS350 Alarm fitted. The previous owner said the alarm works perfectly but that he doesn't have the codes for it.

Is there any way of resetting the alarm and programming it with a new code?

We have no documentation for the alarm.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could try defaulting the panel by turning off the mains power and disconnecting the battery. Remove the factory link marked LK1 near the centre of the main PCB. Power back up within the this link still removed. If defaulted you will be prompted to select arrow up 1 to select language. After that disarm with the factory code 01122. After that enter 01278 to enter engineer and reprogramme the panel.
    All settings will need to be reprogrammed.
    If this method doesn't work the panel is locked and you would need an engineer to reset the system.
    PMing you the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Rob113 wrote: »
    Hi folks. I've just moved into a house that has an Aritech CS350 Alarm fitted. The previous owner said the alarm works perfectly but that he doesn't have the codes for it.

Is there any way of resetting the alarm and programming it with a new code?

We have no documentation for the alarm.

Thanks,

The default codes are 1122 user
    1278 engineer
    Try the default engineer code as the amount of them I would come across with it not changed.

Sent you the manual by P.M. in case you need it.

You could try a default, turn off mains, open control panel and disconnect the back up battery. Remove the LK1 link on the board and power the system up on the battery. If the system defaults you will be able to set it back up. Just remember to replace the link before closing up the control panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 stkeeley

Hey there Altor, I'm in the same situation as this poster, could you pm me that manual too?
    Much appreciate it:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual.
    If you need any help come back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amburkie

Where can I find the manual for the aritech cs350 please? We moved to this house and the code given after purchase does not work and we have no idea how to set the alarm now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Any chance you could pm it to be too? Same situation. Thanks

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed share manuals on Boards.ie
    You could try defaulting the system using this method.

Power down the system by removing the mains fuse & disconnecting the back up battery.
    Remove the factory link on the main PCB marked LK1
    Power back up the system.
    If defaulted you will be prompted to select language .
    The user code will now be 1122 & engineer code will be 1278.

After this all system settings & codes will need to be reprogrammed.

Advertisement