Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair to start flights to Israel.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Very Bored

Thanks LorMal for your informative post. I really would love to go there. Maybe one day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

While I'd prefer to keep my nose out of Israel, I should point out that Arkia have started their weekly seasonal B753 from Tel Eviv to Dublin last Wednesday. Not sure on frequency but I believe it's weekly. If a 753 is economical on this, I assume Ryanair could at the very least break even on the route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Try booking on Arkia, I've tried this year and last and still can't figure out how to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Try booking on Arkia, I've tried this year and last and still can't figure out how to.

Try Skyscanner and filter to direct only. I'm not even going to try navigating that website ;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭mufflets2

Who would want to go to that rogue criminal country,

I would rather go to gaza and holiday in a refugee camp than have anything to do with that place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

mufflets2 wrote: »
    Who would want to go to that rogue criminal country,

I would rather go to gaza and holiday in a refugee camp than have anything to do with that place

For God sake if you must discuss don't ruin this thread and follow Lord Lucan's instructions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Carnacalla wrote: »
    For God sake if you must discuss don't ruin this thread and follow Lord Lucan's instructions.

Good advice but can you leave the modding to us please,thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭etselbbuns

Ryanair extends its tentacles southeastwards this winter

Expansion from Eilat to Baden Baden, Berlin, Brussels Charleroi, Frankfurt Hahn, Gdansk, Milan Bergamo, Poznan,Warsaw.

Further expansion from TelAviv to Baden Baden, Gdansk, Krakow, Milan Bergamo, Poznan, Wroclaw

Advertisement