Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eircom

Options
  • 07-07-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi 

I live in a nursing home  and have a phone in my room.  I'm moving to a new home soon and I'm wondering what do I have to do to cancel the account.  The new home has a phone already installed in my room.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

garbeth wrote: »
    Hi 

I live in a nursing home  and have a phone in my room.  I'm moving to a new home soon and I'm wondering what do I have to do to cancel the account.  The new home has a phone already installed in my room.  
    Hi garbeth

I would highly recommend discussing this with a member of staff in the nursing home.

Ultimately the name on the account must arrange the closure of the account and if the bill is not in your name it would be responsability of the nursing home.

If the account is in your name feel free to send me a private message including the account number and I will investigate further.

Many thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

I've been onto eircpom Support via the chat function on the website and have been told how to cancel. 

The account is in my name and I need to give 31 days notice to 1901.  

Thanks for your help 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

garbeth wrote: »
    I've been onto eircpom Support via the chat function on the website and have been told how to cancel. 

The account is in my name and I need to give 31 days notice to 1901.  

Thanks for your help 
    Hi garbeth, if you do have any further query on this just let us know.
    Tony

Advertisement