Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Axwell wrote: »
    Did we all just get Frankie Edgared or have I missed the big announcement?

Just you man, I was playing it all weekend, it's unreal!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just you man, I was playing it all weekend, it's unreal!

Grand, you need the practice anyways..I used to spank you round the place last time :D

Not this time when I 360 slam you through Joe's table from the top of the Octagon (CM Dope's special move)

Its gonna be red panty night over at Sheehy's when he and CM Dope gets that draw against me in the ps4 tournament!

The smack talk game begins..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just as long as all competitors are being rigorously tested for this year, there's no way I was beaten by a clean player last time, he could've killed me.

• Advertisement

If anyone still has the first game and fancies a few scraps shout!

Dunno when I'll be on but anytime you see me, send an invite.

The gameplay series for the 1st game kicked off with a full fight between Aldo and Pettis @ 155 iirc. Hopefully we get another full fight tomorrow but wouldn't mind just info overload either.

Edit: nope i was wrong, full fights weren't showing until closer to release.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Axwell wrote: »
    If anyone still has the first game and fancies a few scraps shout!

Xbox or Ps?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Xbox or Ps?

PS4

The Hooligan is in the game!!!

374685.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Delighted with that :D We will definitely have Duffy then, and probably Ais.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

If theres no Pendred I'm not buying it #goat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Paddy looking well against MM :pac:

Looking forward to giving the grappling a go. EA confirmed there will be a 10-hour trial for Xbox One users with EA Access from 10th March, woohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

If seery isn't in the game it's a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Oh theyll give crocop his shorts in the game but not real life. Feckers :pac:

Seerys not In the game, bit unfair paddy's in it and he's not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

ASOT wrote: »

Probably because he main evented a card Id say is it?

Have to say the grappling much looks more fluid in this.

Gamebred wrote: »
    Probably because he main evented a card Id say is it?

Have to say the grappling much looks more fluid in this.

I'd say that's possibly why, all the sbg lads seem to get much more of a push than seery anyway so I was getting my hopes up expecting him to be In the game I think.

Ah shyte did he confirm that? Ais said she doesn't know if she's in. Maybe some fighters just didn't get scanned and had cafs made of them instead?

Ah shyte did he confirm that? Ais said she doesn't know if she's in. Maybe some fighters just didn't get scanned and had cafs made of them instead?

He said he didn't think he was in it, I would assume anyone in it would need to sign over there likeness or possibly they could have already done it but they would be aware if they were in it. I have a few mates in LOI clubs who all had to sign stuff on top of whatevers in there contract.... Irish DLC watch, Ais, 99 Pendred, Seery, Parke & Artem.

• Advertisement

Irish DLC watch, Ais, 99 Pendred, Seery, Parke & Artem.

:pac: surely he deserves a DLC all of his own.

Its unfortunate if Seery isnt on the roster but dont really think its an SBG thing. As was said above Paddy main evented and against Smolka who is ranked in the top 15. He is more outspoken and memorable to the fans as well and id say even though hes on there he was still well down the list.

Seen a post today that worried me slightly, apparently CM Punk has been given an 85/100 rating in the game or at least was in the version people played so far. I know they messed up a lot of ratings in the first one so I was hoping they would tighten up on that but this doesnt instill a lot of hope for that.

As the quote said "this would put him one level above former UFC heavyweight Pat Barry and the same as Martin Kampmann. Quite a high mark for a fighter with zero professional or amateur MMA bouts."

Wouldnt give me much hope the rankings would be much better this year if this is the case.

Seems like a nice guy...

"CM Punk
    Hey! This is cool. I hope it makes dummies furious. https://t.co/HpzbGzvX6i "

Checked his twitter and he seems to spend most of his time replying to trolls.

Hopefully he just gets smashed in his first fight (if he even has one) and fecks off.

Haha EA getting some flack for the Punk ratings

EA Sports UFC
    Don't get too excited about the rumored #EASPORTSUFC2 fighter ratings! We're still finalizing & haven't announced anything yet. Stay tuned.

EA UFC director burnt Uriah on twitter :)

Btw @CMPunk isn't an 85 in #EASPORTSUFC2, so chill the f out... but we are gonna make @UriahHallMMA a 37 :P

A nice breakdown vid of the new trailer. The ground game looks slick, lots of scrambles and sub attempts. The new tutorial thing will be handy starting off as well. A dev is currently writing up a huge doc on how the ground game works, will be an interesting read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

A nice breakdown vid of the new trailer. The ground game looks slick, lots of scrambles and sub attempts. The new tutorial thing will be handy starting off as well. A dev is currently writing up a huge doc on how the ground game works, will be an interesting read.

Really hope they revamp the submission game also; hated it in the first game; would prefer something like the ea mma game on old gen

Really hope they revamp the submission game also; hated it in the first game; would prefer something like the ea mma game on old gen

I think I read that the submission system is staying the same. I agree on the EA MMA system alright, was the only mma game I felt comfortable going to the ground and getting a sub, felt very natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

I think I read that the submission system is staying the same. I agree on the EA MMA system alright, was the only mma game I felt comfortable going to the ground and getting a sub, felt very natural.

Totally agree; got to point with all the UFC games that I didn't bother with the subs especially against AI

A guy at EA said if you signed up for the newsletter, check your email at some point today. They want people to discover the surprise before it's public knowledge. Just hope whatever it is, we can bypass the NA restriction.

• Advertisement

Ufc newsletter??

Advertisement