Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAT SITTER WANTED-DUBLIN AREA

Options
  • 07-07-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hiya, I am going away for holidays 27th July - 11th August so I will need a pet sitter for 16 days. I have two lovely female ratties looking for a good person to take care of them, preferably one who has rats or has had experience with them before. I will supply the cage,food,bedding and treats and will drop them off at your house. If interested let me know I will give extra details :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Try the Irish Guinea Pig & Rabbit Facebook Group. There are lots of small furry boarders posting there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Whereabouts are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vickydirge

Knine wrote: »
    Try the Irish Guinea Pig & Rabbit Facebook Group. There are lots of small furry boarders posting there.

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vickydirge

DBB wrote: »
    Whereabouts are you based OP?

Dublin :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Depends on whereabouts in Dublin you are, but the lovely Sasha from http://petcareathome.ie/ does home visits around the Southside to care for pets in their own homes, including rats :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement