Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non stop problems with Architect

• 07-07-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering if it is possible to change architect after plans have been drawn up and submitted?
    We have had nothing but problems with ours from the start. Getting hold of him is a nightmare then he has blatantly lied to us throughout , telling us he has done things when he hasn't and us only finding out weeks later. He told us loads of times he had submitted plans to the council when he hasn't. He has already held us up months.
    The final straw is we have gotten permission after two attempts and him dragging his heels to answer us and submit stuff, we have to lower the roof of the extension and he was to submit that. He told us it had been done so we've gone and got everything organised to start only to find out he hasn't done a thing!
    I feel like screaming and crying.
    Any advice would be great fully accepted.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Holyjebus wrote: »
    Hi
    I was wondering if it is possible to change architect after plans have been drawn up and submitted?

So plans are currently submitted to the council?assuming this is the stage your at, yes of course you can change for tender / construction state.

Advertisement