Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Coeliacs?

Options
  • 07-07-2015 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Just wondering are there any vegan coeliacs on the forum?
    Have been dx with coeliac disease nearly four years, vegan one year. I also have rheumatoid arthritis, which thankfully has been in remission for months since I completely cut out refined sugar and caffeine. I was just curious. People tend to think I barely have any options when it comes to my meals but I beg to differ! The only downside really is eating on the go, or eating out, but sure not many places to choose from where I live unless you're just picking up a bunch of bananas in Lidl :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Vrinda

Hi, does it mean you have to eat gluten free? What do you have to avoid ? I'm not entirely gluten free but there's a lot you can eat still when on gluten free such as buckwheat, quinoa, rice, etc..We just moved to Ireland a couple of months ago so I dont know that many places you can eat out ( I am veg and tough to find veg only options) especially when you are on holiday etc so I agree on that point. If only there were more veg options. At home, I cook mostly from scratch - Indian curries, stir fries, etc

Advertisement