Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business loans

Options
  • 07-07-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi just wondering how much of a loan could i chance getting for leasing a bar in a large town i was thinknig 20000 over 60 months as this would cover my stock, insurance wages and also some running costs for few months until it was up and running any help/advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good morning jameseverard, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

As all lending decisions are seen and reviewed on a case by case basis it would be best to speak to one of our dedicated advisor's. Our lending advisor's will be happy to offer direction and assistance with tailoring to right product to your needs. 

You can arrange a meeting with a Business Advisor in your own branch here on our website. 

For more information on our Business Lending products please see here

We hope this helps and we wish you the best of luck with your new business. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement