Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy to let

Options
  • 08-07-2015 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, i was thinking of selling my house. I think i would have after selling it and paying everything off a profit of  about 75k plus. I have a job that i make about 62k a year.  I dont have any children and loans of about 10k. I was wondering. 

What i would like to do is buy a few houses for about 100k plus each. I have about 12k in saving. So Would i be able to get loan so i could buy 2 or 3 house. I know that i need a deposit of 30 percent for buy to let. . 

so for a house worth 100k i would need 30k each . 

Thanks
    Karl. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning karl dub, 

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We have a dedicated page here on our website for Buy to Let mortgages. This page will provide you with advice on your future investment and the existing rates available. You can also use our Mortgage Calculator which will provide you with a general idea of repayment amounts.

You can then apply online or request a call back to speak to one of our dedicated Lending Advisor's. 

Don't forget, Bank of Ireland offer 2% Buy to Let cash back offer of your Mortgage amount when you draw down your mortgage.

We hope this helps and we wish you the best of luck with your future investment.

Thanks, 
    Elaine  

• Registered Users Posts: 28 DEUTZ1507

Yes seams very good value a house for 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

DEUTZ1507 wrote: »
    Yes seams very good value a house for 100k
    Look at the date!!!

Advertisement