Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get all incoming texts sent to my email address

• 08-07-2015 2:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

I am abroad in a few weeks and I am thinking of leaving my iphone at home, I can send on line web-texts no problem with my on line tesco mobile account but it doesn't work both ways for incoming texts , does an app exist or is there anyway of incoming texts to be sent straight to my email account? If everyone I knew had what's app I wouldnt have this problem as I could just leave my phone in air plane mode

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I am abroad in a few weeks and I am thinking of leaving my iphone at home, I can send on line web-texts no problem with my on line tesco mobile account but it doesn't work both ways for incoming texts , does an app exist or is there anyway of incoming texts to be sent straight to my email account? If everyone I knew had what's app I wouldnt have this problem as I could just leave my phone in air plane mode
    It'll most likely be free to receive texts, so just bring it with you and reply to them via your browser & web-texts once in wifi coverage.

Advertisement