Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving licence found.

Options
  • 08-07-2015 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Initials JK, 33 years old. It's a a UK driving licence but he was born in Ireland. Did a quick search on social media but couldn't find him. I figure there's no point in posting it to the address on the license as he'll probably have it replaced before it gets there.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Hand it in to the guards?

Nolimits wrote: »
    I figure there's no point in posting it to the address on the license as he'll probably have it replaced before it gets there.

Post will be there in two days. If he's visiting Ireland he likely won't cancel it until he gets home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Agreed, post it to the address and they'll have it in 2 days. The person may just be an occasional driver so wouldn't necessarily need it immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Posted it today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

I'd lost mine for two weeks and only realised when I went into a shop and they gave it back to me saying I'd dropped it two weeks earlier, so always a chance the owner hasn't missed it yet unless he's hiring a car or is using it for photo id.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

I lost mine and luckily someone posted it back. Saves a lot of hassle as have to go que to get a new one and takes 5 / 6 working days to get it then.

Advertisement