Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thought this would make for an interesting discussion

Options
  • 08-07-2015 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Thought this was interesting. In my case it'd be geralt so pretty ****ed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I'm ok, it'll be the hunter from Bloodborne for me. If I make sure that I'm either standing on a bridge or a rooftop when he comes for me, it's likely he'll accidentally fall off while trying a complicated roll/spring forward attack. Otherwise, he'll die in an unexpected and unfair way just before he attacks me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭Glebee

Mickey Mouse - Castle of Illusion.
    Id just about handle him I guess:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

i suppose it'd be my squad from x-com EW

which is ****ing great news as I am ****e at x-com, they'd only end up panicking and shooting each other before they even saw me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Same as Strelok, a very incompetent XCom squad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

strelok wrote: »
    they'd only end up panicking and shooting each other before they even saw me
    Same as Strelok, a very incompetent XCom squad

I found it funny that XCOM recruits are selected from the best of the best of each countries military, but panic when under fire from something far from intimidating as Sectoids and miss shots on enemies larger than a barn door like Sectopods from a few feet away :D

For me it would be my party in Darkest Dungeon, they panic and stress easily so I don't think it would be too bad. Once I roll a nice RNG attack to cause crits they would go into a blubbering mess and retreat from the Dungeon (which always happens in the game for me :()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The Witcher so I would just grab the nearest fit bird and throw her at him, should keep him busy for a few minutes or ask him a difficult moral question

• Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Azza

M.Bison for me.
    Grovel before my Pyscho Power and pray its not a Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Myself from The Golf Club, I'm pretty f**ked coz I iz pretty bada$$!!! ;p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was playing Bloodborne as a level 53 Hunter.
    I'm doomed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Not a NSA agent

RopeDrink wrote: »
    He's looking exceptionally bad-ass in SFV, it has to be said. His teeth just keep getting better and better :pac:

For me, it'd be whatever you'd consider the 'main character' from World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. As a Horde player I suppose that could be Thrall - and seeing as he loses almost every duel he's in, I might be alright so long as he doesn't fart around with the weather.

MODNOTE: Seeing as this has nothing to do with PC Gaming specifically, will open it up to the (General) Gaming forum.

Same except for being Alliance. Khadgar? He'll have to send someone into a raid for weeks before he can find me. Gul'dan, Grommash?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Monsterbag so I'm fooked. I won't see him and he'll end up telepathically skewering me with a spear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Eh...Project Cars. Am I gonna be run over?:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I am Bread

I think I can handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Yoshi from Wooly World....I think I'm in the clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Amanda Ripley can chase me all she wants :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Garcia Hotspur from Shadows of the Damned.

In which case, I'm already dead.

*shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Vergil from DMC4:SE.

Oh I'm so incredibly f*cked.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Leo messi. I seem to be ok, I'll have to be in the lookout for football's heading my way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well Batman is tracking me down so obviously I have no chance.

At least he won't kill me. But I'll likely never walk again and probably have to eat all my meals through a straw for the rest of my days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Yoshi from Wooly World....I think I'm in the clear.

Depends how hungry he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Batman or Geralt christ I'll be dead in seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Playing AC unity at the moment. So he'll probably run up behind me, accidentally run up a wall and get stuck there looking left and right giving me time to escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Ha ha! The pizza delivery man coming this evening better not be a moody looking bald bloke!? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well i was playing Become a Legend in PES2015, i dont think I should be too worried cos I'm useless in that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The lava from Radical Rappelling. I've never rappelled so I'll either cream myself on the wall or be too slow a be burned alive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It'd be the player character from pokemon Omega Ruby, meaning I'm either a pokemon or a woefully incompetent member/leader of a criminal team.

I'm probably boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I guess my character from Terraria. I reckon i could take him since he can only move on a 2D plane so ill just dodge to the left and pound him with kidney shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Gave Shogun Total War a go for nostalgia's sake...so...Uesugi Kenshin? Uh oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Kratos....I may be a little screwed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Tidus & Yuna.
    I'm basically Sin incarnate, so they'll know well how to deal with me.

Advertisement