Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Barber in Mahon area?

Options
  • 08-07-2015 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I've tried searching but can't seem to get the search function to work this morning?

Anyway, I'll be hanging around the Mahon Point area for the day and was wondering if there's a decent barber in the area? I don't mind driving a little but would prefer not to have to go into the city.

I know there's a Boston Barber in the shopping centre but haven't heard great things - would be happy to be to be told otherwise though!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

There's a barber next to the super valu on the skehard road - have no idea if they are any good or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Ok I'll check them out, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    I've tried searching but can't seem to get the search function to work this morning?

Yah search function's down since yesterday, must admit don't know how to report it but I'm sure Boards are aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Karmella wrote: »
    There's a barber next to the super valu on the skehard road - have no idea if they are any good or not.

Berkat Barbers. Went there about 2 years ago as I was in the area and I now go nowhere else to get my hair cut. I travel from Ballyphehane just to go to them every few weeks. Sound lads too.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Roar wrote: »
    Berkat Barbers. Went there about 2 years ago as I was in the area and I now go nowhere else to get my hair cut. I travel from Ballyphehane just to go to them every few weeks. Sound lads too.

Just came from there - would definitely recommend them. A lad from Kazakhstan cut my hair - sound out. Quick, friendly and most importantly, he did a great job.
    I'd happily go back :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement