Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in bikes

Options
  • 08-07-2015 12:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

do any Galway bike shops take trade ins on new bikes? Want to up grade n don't know what to do with the old one!

Comments

Donedeal?

I dont know how much second hand bikes are going to fetch though nowadays with the bike to work scheme making new bikes so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

West side cycles & the place on prospect hill pedal second hand bikes and rent also so I'd imagine they would be interested in the business, but as stated done deal might be a handy option

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly http://europabicycles.com if they still operate after they got bought up by www.westirelandcycling.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Notch000 wrote: »
    West side cycles & the place on prospect hill pedal second hand bikes and rent also so I'd imagine they would be interested in the business, but as stated done deal might be a handy option

yeah, On Yer Bike takes trade-ins for purchases

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement