Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Grammar School ? **mod warning post #33**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

...and once upon a time I had my feelings hurt by some Ursuline girls!

Yet another ridiculous thread in the Sligo Forum populated by dumbass bile spewing pr1cks with enormous chips on their shoulders.

In fairness, mosstin made a sweeping generalisation and you countered it with a sweeping generalisation. I think op will disregard his comments as just that so no need to get wound up. I think the majority of content in the forum is quite well put forward, even if disagreeable sometimes, but shure you'll get that everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

...and once upon a time I had my feelings hurt by some Ursuline girls!

Yet another ridiculous thread in the Sligo Forum populated by dumbass bile spewing pr1cks with enormous chips on their shoulders.

Personal attacks and name calling is against boards.ie rules. Consider this your first warning. Any further name calling will result in a temporary ban from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭mosstin

Everyone may be entitled to their opinions but if they are wrong and air them publicly then they deserve to be called out on them.
    I did not call out everyone that contributed here just some that did, namely those that responded in a pathetically childish manner..... School for rich Protestants etc, this in itself is nonsense and insulting.

Wow. You seriously need to chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Ironic post is very ironic.

Advertisement