Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Navy Recruitment 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 IP2015

Still about another hour to go ....... my past e mails came in around 4.30 to 5 o clock .... just hoping here

Yea suppose , hopefully we will all hear something soon !!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Patiently awaiting

IP2015 wrote: »
    Nope nothing , probably not today either !!

Nothing yet this is so frustrating 😖

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

Anyone got anything ? I'm in London and have no internet access most of the day. It's very stressful right now....We've got to hear back within the next couple of days if we start at the wnd of the month...

Celticlily wrote: »
    Anyone got anything ? I'm in London and have no internet access most of the day. It's very stressful right now....We've got to hear back within the next couple of days if we start at the wnd of the month...
    No nothing as of yet , not looking great for today either , sadly !!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

No nothing as of yet , not looking great for today either , sadly !!

Nothing yet ......

• Advertisement

Nothing yet ......

Nothing yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RyanCork003

Just got me email 30th of may hope good news for everyone ? See ye there i should prob give up the kebabs now

Has anyone else got it ? I have nothing...

Yea I got the email , the 30th Of May !!, best of luck !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tk95

Celticlily did you see the update on fb? Said it could be a few days for evertone to get their offers. Still nothing here yet either..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Arron13

I got an email aswell may 30th, cant wait

Just in the door and only now saw email that I am in also !!

Got the email for the 30th of may. Can't wait

Offers to go out also the next few days the best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Brian Clowen

Pardon me Celticlily how many times have you now interviewed for the service? You seem to have been unsuccessful a few times?

There will be or should I hopefully will be three classes of 48 in the next 12 mths.

I have applied once in 2015 and that's it. I should have gotten in in December but I didn't because they didn't have my Garda Vetting back. This is totally normal as I am French and it takes a bit longer for me to get it back.

I have applied once in 2015 and that's it. I should have gotten in in December but I didn't because they hadn't gotten my Garda Vetting back. This is totally normal as I am French and it takes a bit longer for me to get it back.

That is unfortunate, good luck with the competition. Your vetting has come through this time round hopefully?

Should have got back now. I'll find out soon ;)

Did anyone receive their information booklet yet ? Thanks

Did anyone receive their information booklet yet ? Thanks

No not yet , wonder will it be after the date we have to respond by !! Don't know though !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Loading...

I got an email yesterday as well to go down the 30th of May but I don't know if I should take it or not. I don't know what to do. Anyone else feel like that or anything?

Loading... wrote: »
    I got an email yesterday as well to go down the 30th of May but I don't know if I should take it or not. I don't know what to do. Anyone else feel like that or anything?

No not at all , personally myself I think it's an excellant opportunity ! , Why don't ya want to take it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loading...

No not at all , personally myself I think it's an excellant opportunity ! , Why don't ya want to take it ??

That's what I'm thinking like It looks like so much fun especially with the group of lads who'll be in the class but I just feel my fitness isn't up where it was when I did my fitness test and I never thought I'd get in after how long I waited so I have a holiday booked but I'm 50/50.

That's what I'm thinking like It looks like so much fun especially with the group of lads who'll be in the class but I just feel my fitness isn't up where it was when I did my fitness test and I never thought I'd get in after how long I waited so I have a holiday booked but I'm 50/50.

Don't be daft. Take the the job. Try it. You might never get another chance and you will always regret it if you don't.

You will have a great experience and you will never again class yourself as a civi.

You will always have been a sailor, even if just for a short while.

Yea ok you're fitness might not be the best but don't forget that test was done over a year ago , and u also have a week to work on it !!, Imagine all the people that got rejected and u are one of the lucky few that got it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaiserdave

Congrats to everyone who accepted their offers, and those still waiting, the very best of luck. Don't worry too much about fitness levels, you'll build them up over 19 weeks, and be able to do military circuits, terrain runs, etc. During recruit training you'll do everything from firefighting and damage control, to military first responders, swim week, firing at the range. Let me know if you have any questions, will try and answer them for ye here or via a PM. Just passed out yesterday with 36 amazing people, blessed to have some fantastic NCOs and officers. Trying to recover today, physically drained but overjoyed.

kaiserdave wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who accepted their offers, and those still waiting, the very best of luck. Don't worry too much about fitness levels, you'll build them up over 19 weeks, and be able to do military circuits, terrain runs, etc. During recruit training you'll do everything from firefighting and damage control, to military first responders, swim week, firing at the range. Let me know if you have any questions, will try and answer them for ye here or via a PM. Just passed out yesterday with 36 amazing people, blessed to have some fantastic NCOs and officers. Trying to recover today, physically drained but overjoyed.

Thank you and big congratulations on passing out !!

Guys until when do you have to answer ??

Guys until when do you have to answer ??

By 12 o clock Monday 23rd ....

• Advertisement

I sent an email of acceptance do they send one back to say they have received it so anxious to make sure there are no hiccups

Advertisement