Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale School Bags

Options
  • 08-07-2015 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Does anyone know where I can get wholesale school bags. I'm looking for licenced bags for the younger children. And branded ones for the older children.
    I currently have a few suppliers but I'm looking for me. People are very particular about which bag they want to so I need increase my range.
    Thanks

PS I'm not sure this is the correct forum to put this, any tips on where to put it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Budget Greetings in Parkwest Dublin 12 - quite a big range too. (+ all the back to school stationery etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 iamafoodie

Thanks I forgot about them. I really must pop up one of the days. I really wished I lived in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

iamafoodie wrote: »
    Thanks I forgot about them. I really must pop up one of the days. I really wished I lived in Dublin

They are open Sundays from 10 to 5 or 6.

Advertisement