Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Protein Needs

• 08-07-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm trying to get good ab definition and a more toned/rounder butt to fill in the dreaded gap left by my underdeveloped gluteus medius! I spend about an hour on abs, using quite heavy weights and maybe 40mins doing legs/butt with squats, hip bridges, leg press, lunges, donkey kicks etc..

I'm about 48/49kg (7st 10.5lbs) and 5'6", so i'm quite thin. Not enough protein is likely my problem and not enough cardio. I've looked on a couple of websites telling me different things. One told me I needed approximately 80g/day and one said 170g/day. 80g is definitely manageable but 160g seems high to me.
    Would it be worth buying a protein supplement and would anyone recommend a particular product (or set of exercises even) that's good??

Thanks!

Advertisement