Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Spliter

Options
  • 08-07-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me out here. I've a couple of really large PDF's I only need to print a chapter or two from each. Does anyone know of any reliable programs to split a PDF file? I can see there are a load of options when you google it but I'd rather go with a tried and tested one not full of spyware ;)

Thanks a million,

Marcus Antonius

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me out here. I've a couple of really large PDF's I only need to print a chapter or two from each. Does anyone know of any reliable programs to split a PDF file? I can see there are a load of options when you google it but I'd rather go with a tried and tested one not full of spyware ;)

Thanks a million,

Marcus Antonius

Maybe I'm missing something but why don't you just input the page range in the print options?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Pure Loonamus

PDFtk is handy, have used the free version before and works well.

https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

PDF Split And Merge is good freeware

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

I also use PDF Split and Merge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Hi,

Thanks a million,

Marcus Antonius

Can you not just select page range when printing?
    No need for any software to do anything else really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

recommend a PDF splitter tool, it also could merge single PDF to multiple PDF file. I have tried the trial version, maybe it could help you out.

Advertisement