Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic The Gathering in Longford

Options
  • 08-07-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Is there anywhere in Longford (or close by like Mullingar, Athlone or Carrick) that stocks Magic The Gathering?...

...and is there anyone in Longford playing it? Im a veteran gamer but new to MTG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Galafreed

Is there anywhere in Longford (or close by like Mullingar, Athlone or Carrick) that stocks Magic The Gathering?...

...and is there anyone in Longford playing it? Im a veteran gamer but new to MTG.

Hello there, may not be the answer you are looking for, but... Im looking to get into mtg no prior experience but would like to have a go.

I live in longford town might be handy enough to meet for a game.
    If you are still looking let me know.

Gala

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Magic Longford

Hi
    I know this post is quite old but I'm looking to see if there is any people still playing in the Longford area.
    I have been playing for a few years on a casual basis and Online.
    I only really play modern format as standard is really expensive to keep up with :)
    If anyone wants to get a group together for a few casual games I would be interested in joining in. My brother plays also so have two to bring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ColtCorona

Hey everyone, I'm new to Longford, just moved here. I'm pretty new to magic but I have two decks one commander and one modern and wouldn't mind meeting up with people to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MorphlingEU

If youre still looking for mtg players just poke me here. Ready to play. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MorphlingEU

Hello,
    Im experienced player from Poland. Playing mtg since 1996. Thinking about making a tournament/meeting for Longford area players.
    Are You still interested in mtg?

Please let me know or send me an email - <SNIP>

Michael

• Advertisement
Advertisement