Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 9 beta 3 News app

• 08-07-2015 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

If you've installed today's new beta and want to install the new News app on your device (it's just for the US right now). Go into Settings, change your location to the United States, reboot and it'll be installed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Is it much good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

colmulhall wrote: »
    Is it much good?

Still getting used to it. What is excellent is that on the share icon you now get an option to add a site to News.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

How does it compare to something like Flipboard?

Playing around with iOS 9 now. Seems nice so far. I like the new typography and Siri seems a lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

colmulhall wrote: »
    Playing around with iOS 9 now. Seems nice so far. I like the new typography and Siri seems a lot better.

the font on the onscreen keyboard is odd

• Advertisement

Yep it's a little weird..still nice though. Beta 1 is pretty buggy. I wouldn't advise installing it until the next beta is released.

Advertisement