Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something retro as a present

• 09-07-2015 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭

Hey guys it's my first time posting over here on All Things Retro. My brother's birthday is coming up on the 27th of July and I plan on buying him a DVD or something else but after reading an AMA on Reddit from a few years ago I saw how a Pro Wrestler who sells his own Merchandise often throws in an old trading card with his orders - (Link Look at the post beneath the one highlighted also).

This has kind of inspired me to try and get something retro like a trading card or something else to put with his present just to make him smile really. He likes Pro Wrestling, Basketball and Soccer. If anyone has any suggestions of what to get or a website I'd really appreciate it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

What era Pro Wrestling? Id suggest one of the older action figures. You can pick them up relatively cheap (depending on if you want the original box etc)
    Ha! I actually had this one :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

The Attitude Era, especially The Rock. He's a Boston Celtics fan and Newcastle United, especially Alan Shearer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The Attitude Era, especially The Rock. He's a Boston Celtics fan and Newcastle United, especially Alan Shearer.

A Larry Bird christmas ornament :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

You could try asking or searching in the Pro Wrestling forum.

Advertisement