Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My gas fire is making a whistling noise?

Options
  • 09-07-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, I'm renting, we have gas heating, it was all working fine when we moved in but for the past few months the gas fire has been making a strange whistling noise (I'm too paranoid to use it now! lol) and the radiators are not heating up (It started with a few not heating up and now none of them do)
    the boiler is heating up our hot water fine, so we have been ok since it is summer and roasting most of the time, but now the weather is cooling down a bit, we need the heaters

we got a call off the gas saying they were going to come and service the boiler etc so we were waiting for that but it never ended up happening, so we are going to go to landlord tomorrow, but until they send somebody out I was just wondering if anybody has any idea on what the problem might be?

Thanks!

Advertisement