Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get TV repaired in the city

Options
  • 09-07-2015 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good place to have a Sony Bravia LCD TV repaired in Galway?

The only place I know of is O'Connors, they want €30 before they even look at it whether they repair it or not.

Just wondering if there any other options that anyone can recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I was going to reccomend O'Connors.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

iPhone. wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a good place to have a Sony Bravia LCD TV repaired in Galway?

The only place I know of is O'Connors, they want €30 before they even look at it whether they repair it or not.

Just wondering if there any other options that anyone can recommend?

ya. the 30 euro thing is a con IMO. I went in there recently, I didn't want any diagnosis (which is what the 30 is supposed to be for) ...I just wanted them to solder two points on a small device (about the size of a book)... nothing more nothing less. And the girl at the desk was like a bull, talking over me etc and just repeating over and over that they want their 30 euro 'diagnosis fee' before they quote anything.

I could understand if I went in there, not having a clue what is wrong with the device, but if you go in there knowing exactly what you want them to do ... it just appears to be a bit of a cooked up fee that they've become very accustomed to receiving no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 White Shark

Hi - this is O'Connors here - saw the thread and thought it best to reply.
    <snip, non-verified account>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Hi White Shark.
    Could you guys fix a usb charging point on a tablet.
    Sorry for dragging off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Thanks for the insight into the €30 charge. How long on average would a repair to a TV take?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

White Shark/O'Connors, no-one is allowed to post on behalf of a company on boards without getting verified first. Contact for that is hello@boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement