Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund

Options
  • 09-07-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hello I ordered something on Amazon going back a while ago however it broke so I sent it back to get a refund. When I ordered the product it was with my old card, I know have a new card will the refund still go through 
    Thanks 

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 117 ✭✭alig123aileen

nokia211 wrote: »
    Hello I ordered something on Amazon going back a while ago however it broke so I sent it back to get a refund. When I ordered the product it was with my old card, I know have a new card will the refund still go through 
    Thanks 
    Yes it will once your bank have registered the new card. You should check with them that they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Yes it will once your bank have registered the new card. You should check with them that they have.

Yes I have been using the card now for a few months if that's what you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

nokia211 wrote: »
    Thanks 
    Hi nokia211,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

If it's a case that your old Visa Debit card expired and you were issued with a new card, there will be no problem with your refund going through.

When a Visa Debit card is cancelled due to being lost or stolen, refunds will not automatically be processed to the new card. In this instance, you would need to provide the company with your new card details.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sharon

Advertisement