Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere going to be showing the Conor Mcgregor fight?

Options
  • 09-07-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭

Anywhere going to be open that late to show the fight. The Mount Sion Centre perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

id say i ll be watching it on me puter

I think there is somewhere out on the airport road showing it but I'll be watching it on the ufc app on xbox one, costs 17.99 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

I'm fairly sure the airport one is cancelled. Their next one is Summerslam.

I think there is somewhere out on the airport road showing it but I'll be watching it on the ufc app on xbox one, costs 17.99 for it.

i ll be using kodi. feck that

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    i ll be using kodi. feck that

I normally use kodi, but this is one I don't want to miss! I'd rather pay the 17.99 for a solid stream :D

On another note if anyone here is actually a UFC fan and not just a McGreger fan UFC TV are doing a buy 2 PPVs and get one free offer at the moment.

• Advertisement

I normally use kodi, but this is one I don't want to miss! I'd rather pay the 17.99 for a solid stream :D

On another note if anyone here is actually a UFC fan and not just a McGreger fan UFC TV are doing a buy 2 PPVs and get one free offer at the moment.

true actually, i still havent managed to find a solid stream for fights yet. last one was a nightmare. probably worth the money

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    true actually, i still havent managed to find a solid stream for fights yet. last one was a nightmare. probably worth the money

Only a handful of times I stay up a year for fights and this will be one. I know UFC 190 is Ronda Rousey v Bethe and that should be over in under 60 seconds so that is a waste of money I suppose if you are buying the 2 for one free, I don't think 191 has any fights scheduled yet. Still though 33 or so euro for 3 PPVS isn't a bad price.

Only a handful of times I stay up a year for fights and this will be one. I know UFC 190 is Ronda Rousey v Bethe and that should be over in under 60 seconds so that is a waste of money I suppose if you are buying the 2 for one free, I don't think 191 has any fights scheduled yet. Still though 33 or so euro for 3 PPVS isn't a bad price.

ah im not that mad into it. i ll take my chances on kodi. probably best for fans to pay though

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

So back to the QUESTION...

Anywhere showing the fight?

So back to the QUESTION...

Anywhere showing the fight?

Official answer is no..... If you are a local in a pub a lock down might happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 lucid365

Bt2 are showing the fight so lots of Bt2 links on kodi

Advertisement