Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10179 UCS Millennium Falcon for sale

Options
  • 09-07-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I bricklinked this over the last year and built it recently so I'm going to sell it as I'm not really a collector.

IMG_1048_zpsxzvr1jrt.jpg

Only realising now that this is the only picture of it built! But if you're looking for one of these you'll know what you're getting.

5200 pieces or so with a very slight chance one or two could have went astray while disassembling but I think it is all still there.

I replaced
    - the patterened dish with a plane one.
    - the 2 4x28 mast rigging light bluish gray with black
    - the 60 light bluish gray lever and base with black levers and the correct light bluish gray base
    Otherwise every other piece is as the bricklink list.

I didn't bother with getting the minifigs but they can be got for around €20/30 if wanted.

Obviously as it is bricklinked I do not have the box/instructions/stickers but the pdf is available online.

IMG_1132_zpsdweljkth.jpg

I have it disassembled according to sections it is built in

IMG_1128_zpsjxtmlghc.jpg

if you have any questions please ask.

I live in Ranelagh if anyone is seriously interested and wants to inspect the box of parts..

Looking to get €800.

I'll put it on ebay eventually if I've no interest here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm genuinely interested but I'll need a little while to think about it, depending on what kind of timeframe you had in mind. I might PM you with a few questions over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

you can mail me at my username @gmail if you want. I'm in no major rush to sell it so I'll wait a few weeks before I go the ebay route. I'm not a big fan of paypal so avoiding that would suit me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Hi, I'd also have an interest, just sent pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

theliam wrote: »

Great result on the eBay auction

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

Fair play Liam. Would it cost much to brick link? I see a possible business plan coming together :)

Yeah a resounding success! The last two I was watching on ebay with fewer correct colour parts went for around €1000.
    I never added it all up but it cost me around €800.

Never intended to make a profit, just figured I would be able to get my money back..

theliam wrote: »
    Yeah a resounding success! The last two I was watching on ebay with fewer correct colour parts went for around €1000.
    I never added it all up but it cost me around €800.

Never intended to make a profit, just figured I would be able to get my money back..

Would you be tempted to do something similar again? I might give it a craic as I'd love it as a showpiece aswell as making some profit after a time. Must learn a bit about brick link and the pieces to get for the falcon

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tenohr

Do you still have this ship for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

tenohr wrote: »
    Do you still have this ship for sale?

Have you actually read the thread?

It was sold on ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

conor-mr2 wrote: »
    Have you actually read the thread?

It was sold on ebay

In fairness you have to read between the lines that it was sold as the ebay auction listings has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    In fairness you have to read between the lines that it was sold as the ebay auction listings has expired.

"Great result on the eBay auction" was ambiguous for you?

I just finished building a 10179 MF from bricklink etc. I ordered some aftermarket stickers on ebay. I got an extra set for some reason. If anyone is interested in a set of replica dish, cockpit and plaque stickers I can post to you for €4 incl postage. PM me if interested.

Advertisement