If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE32J5500

Options
  • 09-07-2015 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi, 

I was looking at the above TV in your website. It is advertised as having Freeview. Can you confirm if it will work with Saorview and if the RTE player, 3Player etc work on it?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

fitzie79 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I was looking at the above TV in your website. It is advertised as having Freeview. Can you confirm if it will work with Saorview and if the RTE player, 3Player etc work on it?
    Hi Fitzie.

The 32J5500 has a freeview HD tuner and will pick up the Saoriview channels.
    It has got the RTE player but not the 3Player as far as I know.
    The BBC iPlayer and 5 On Demand etc will not work as they are UK based services. 

The 32J5500 is a cracking screen with a great picture and easy to use smart features.
    Currently priced at 434.99 Euro (in delivery).
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201281-samsung-ue32j5500.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Hi. What VESA wall mount fittings will this tv take? I need a 32"tv which can fit a 100 by 100 or 100 by 200 wall mount plate.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi. What VESA wall mount fittings will this tv take? I need a 32"tv which can fit a 100 by 100 or 100 by 200 wall mount plate.
    Hi Mister Gooey.

The 32J5500 is Visa 200 x 200.

We could also supply a wall bracket to fit this screen or do you have to use the one you already have?

Might there be another screen you have seen that would also suit your needs?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.