Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 trailer

Options
  • 09-07-2015 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Just seen this put up. Cant wait now!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭corkie

That is Maisie Williams (a.k.a Arya Stark from GOT) at the end of the clip!

MV5BMTkwNDQ3MjY1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQzMzEzOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

It will be episode 5 and 6 before we see her in Doctor Who!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

If Maise Williams is River effing Song, I swear to God ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'd reckon either his granddaughter or his I had me DNA nicked daughter.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 therabbittest

Anyone else notice the cinematic vibe and 21:9 aspect ratio?

Looks amazing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Another trailer has popped up, lots more footage & shots of the new monsters to expect:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Wow. That new trailer is brilliant. Capaldi seems to have more bite about him compared to last season judging by the soundbites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Did I see original Daleks mixed with new paradigm daleks towards the end of trailer?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Did I see original Daleks mixed with new paradigm daleks towards the end of trailer?

Yup, a few variants from years past in fact:

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-9-daleks-a-spotter-guide-75332.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 26 therabbittest

And the good old special weapons Dalek thrown in for good measure.

Just under a month to go now

Advertisement