Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due March 2016

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

5 days overdue, induction booked for next Friday - the thought of going that far really isn't filling me with great joy. Have been trying all the traditional stuff - lovely spicy Thai meal out last night, plenty of walking (and other activities ;) ), pineapple...

Ditto although no induction booked.Had a sweep done a couple of days ago but no movement yet.I feel it'll end up being an induction too :-( Another whole week of this depresses me a bit....

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

I had my wee girl on Tuesday evening. She's gorgeous :) Home since yesterday. She has a touch of jaundice but nothing too serious. Think I'm finally starting to get the hang of breastfeeding today, had a tough time getting her latched for quite a while which lead to us both getting a bit frustrated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Congratulations jelly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Had our little boy this morning - born at 9am after back labour all night. 3.39kg (7lb 7oz old money) and the cutest thing I have ever seen :)

• Advertisement

Ooh congrats Kirby!! (You're giving me hope, still no sign here!) Well done, enjoy him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Huge congrats RK :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Congratulations RK! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Congrats RK, lovely news!

Congrats Kirby, great to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Ms. Chanandler Bong Junior arrived safe & well last Thursday, 4 days early. Had to have a section but all's well that ends well. 7lb 7oz and with eyelashes so fair, she's going to spend a fortune on mascara in years to come! :D Can't believe she's here!!! Bring on the panic attacks!!! lol

Congratulations Ms. Bong. And Ms. Bong Jr. :-)

Congrats all :)

Little Izzy arrived this morning...finally!Due to be induced but she took matters into her own hands.Straightforward birth, happy baby and happyish mama!

Bit of a rough start for our little guy - he was quite jaundiced and had lost a lot of weight by Thursday morning. Community midwife sent us up to the hospital with him, we ended up having to give formula top-ups to get his blood sugar up because it was very low and he was very jittery. Night under the phototherapy lights cleared the jaundice and we had another night in to deal with his feeding issues. Still here with him but should be heading home this evening.

Best of luck Rainbow.Watching the jaundice here with our little one and thinking of introducing some formula too....we have been there too with our first and don'tt want it happening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Bit of a rough start for our little guy - he was quite jaundiced and had lost a lot of weight by Thursday morning. Community midwife sent us up to the hospital with him, we ended up having to give formula top-ups to get his blood sugar up because it was very low and he was very jittery. Night under the phototherapy lights cleared the jaundice and we had another night in to deal with his feeding issues. Still here with him but should be heading home this evening.

Best of luck RK, hopefully it's all plain sailing from here for ye!

Congrats Izzy. And Kirby, hope you are back at home now.

We are back home thankfully - he is now properly back on the boob and feeding like crazy! Dammit kid, you gave me a fright...

Advertisement