Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken pox

Options
  • 10-07-2015 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

My 6yo has got the chicken pox for the 3rd time now. (1st two cases confirmed by gp to be mild cases) and my 3yo has them too....

Biggest problem I'm having with it all is that I feel like I have them!!! Both boys are doing fine with them and apart from not being able to go out and play with friends it's not really bothering them. Me on the other hand can't stop scratching... and I don't have them.

I caught them as a child and have been looking out for them but there is no sign. Can you get sympathy chicken pox itches??? Driving me mad!!!!... that and spending a few hrs a day trying to apply the gel everywhere required. Ha.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sometimes an antihistamine can help with itching, hayfever can cause it too. ;)

Advertisement