Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Current Data Usage Notification

• 10-07-2015 8:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and since I bought the phone my current data usage would display as a percentage in the notifications bar. It also displayed how many days were left to use this data and would then reset when a new month began. Very handy. Just to note this notification would remain even when I automatically cleared the rest of the notifications.

Problem is I turned this function off by mistake and I don't know how to get it back!

When I pressed this notification bar a sub menu would pop up and display a number of different settings. It was here where it gave me the option of 'displaying data usage'. I don't know where to find this sub menu again normally without clicking on the notification.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement