Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards FF Pay League 2015-16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Just spotted I finished joint first for March. Does that mean the prize gets split?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Damn. Captain Kane gw 30 and I had it won :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

3rd this month, missed out by a point and 3rd last month as well,still happy with the progress I'm making.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Just spotted I finished joint first for March. Does that mean the prize gets split?

Never had it happen before. Do you guys want it split (€15 each) or want a tie break game first week of April?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Never had it happen before. Do you guys want it split (€15 each) or want a tie break game first week of April?

Scenes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Happened to me a couple of seasons ago and we split it but you folks can decide for yourselves.

I'm happy to split it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FPL48

happy to split it also, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Jaysus, lads. Play for it, it's only €20.

Live a little.

Torricelli wrote: »

Live a little.

Nah, knowing my luck I'll definitely lose out. Better to have something rather than a playoff which I think is a bit unfair.

• Advertisement

Torricelli wrote: »

Live a little.

€30 actually.

Private messages sent to the two lads for their bank details as they are splitting March manager of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cluray

Might be of interest to some on here....

I have started a thread called:

Irish Times Fantasy Golf Pay Lge

If there is enough interest will look to start up a pay league for anyone interested....check it out.

Private messages sent to the two lads for their bank details as they are splitting March manager of the month.

Money transferred to both lads for March.

Not long left now until the big pay outs begin!

God it's ridiculously tight in this league atm. 1st place is ahead by some distance but the difference between 2nd and 12th is only 15 points! I'm just hopeful (like everyone else I'm sure) to be on the right side of that divide come May. Think getting anything will require a top 5k finish at the very worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

God it's ridiculously tight in this league atm. 1st place is ahead by some distance but the difference between 2nd and 12th is only 15 points! I'm just hopeful (like everyone else I'm sure) to be on the right side of that divide come May. Think getting anything will require a top 5k finish at the very worst.
    Id say it will be top 3k. I know everyone is giving out this gw but most of us are moving steadily up the rankings. Im currently 7th.

6th: 1999
    5th: 2000
    4th: 2001 (me)
    3rd: 2003
    2nd: 2004

Madness :D Yeah 5k is probably conservative :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

If you win this league, you pretty much win all your other MLs. I think last season a top 2.5k finish was needed for top 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

I didn't realise how closely grouped the chasing pack is. Surely one or two of ye will give me a run for my money. My lead looks good but that can change very quickly. Just hoping my Lukaku triple captain fail is not gona come back to haunt me. Kane and Alli big differentials for me tonight especially Alli. First time I've owned him all season so hoping for a big performance from him

I didn't realise how closely grouped the chasing pack is. Surely one or two of ye will give me a run for my money. My lead looks good but that can change very quickly. Just hoping my Lukaku triple captain fail is not gona come back to haunt me. Kane and Alli big differentials for me tonight especially Alli. First time I've owned him all season so hoping for a big performance from him

It's a big gap but your right it could change very quickly. One big captain haul from someone in the chasing pick in the next two weeks and it's game on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

I'm also hoping for a good Spurs result - have 3 of them.

I thought that your gw32 wc + triple lukaku in gw33 was the text book thing to do.

It's great that things are so close - makes it way more interesting than other mini leagues.

great night for you tonight. Before the update you are the only one of the top 10 with kane and alli. 5th,6th and 7th which will become 2nd, 3rd, 5th have kane ,and 10th who will go to 4th has kane and alder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

great night for you tonight. Before the update you are the only one of the top 10 with kane and alli. 5th,6th and 7th which will become 2nd, 3rd, 5th have kane ,and 10th who will go to 4th has kane and alder.

Yeah things went very well for me tonight. I was quite surprised that I was the only one with Alli this week. He was the stand out replacement for me for Bolasie even over those with doubles. Lots of football to be played yet this gameweek but delighted with that tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah things went very well for me tonight. I was quite surprised that I was the only one with Alli this week. He was the stand out replacement for me for Bolasie even over those with doubles. Lots of football to be played yet this gameweek but delighted with that tonight.

I nearly made that move but didn't fancy it for -4. Which if Bolasie doesn't get booked or rested on Wed will have been correct. Will do it this week though.

God I'm going to finish 6th I know it... Actually, like 12 of us will probably finish 6th :pac:

Back down to 9th after last night. I never thought I'd bench boost and get a red arrow for my OR.... My guys really need to step it up these next couple of days to avoid it

A little bit more spread out now but it's still tight enough.

I personally lost a bit of ground yesterday due to not replacing Ozil with Sanchez. To be fair, I watched the game last night and Ozil is playing well - it's just that his non-scoring is becoming a monkey on his back. He seems to be on the wrong side of 50-50 chances every time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Had a serious good month. An April overall ranking of 85th.
    In Deeney we trust :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Wamble wrote:
    Had a serious good month. An April overall ranking of 85th. In Deeney we trust

Yea Deeney was the difference for you over me. Good to see you're not just kicking my ass in the ultimate game ;-)

• Advertisement

Manager of the month paid to Wamble.

We're nearing pay day... I guess now isn't a good time to bring up that I've a bad gambling habit!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Manager of the month paid to Wamble.

We're nearing pay day... I guess now isn't a good time to bring up that I've a bad gambling habit!?

Tell us you stuck the pot on Leicester at 5000/1....

FHFC wrote: »
    Tell us you stuck the pot on Leicester at 5000/1....

Helen told him not to.

Helen told him not to.

Helen is now back living in Leicester and having a right Vardy party!

Will it be tomorrow morning before scores and final positions are updated?

The prizes:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50

One more €30 for May MoM too.

Will it be tomorrow morning before scores and final positions are updated?

Tonight around 8 I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Currently in 7th, and like Man United hoping to make a final day climb into 4th place. It's a stretch at 16 points of a difference.

Good luck everyone and thanks Lemlin for the organisation.

Looks like that €1800 will be sitting in my account for another few days.

To be honest, even if the United game is postponed until next week and someone has a what seems somewhat unassailable lead (I haven't checked the league), I'd prefer not to pay out any places until all final standings are updated and fully finalised.,

Here's hoping that LVG rests Smalling tonight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

I'll happily take that provided Martial and De Gea are rested too!

Be careful what you wish for Lassy :) Resting De Gea, Martial and Smalling would leap me into 2nd place. (15 guaranteed on the bench for Winjaldum + 6 for Cech to replace De Gea would bump me up to 2316).

If Smalling plays and scores a few I'm fecked though.

It's mad that after 38 weeks a huge amount of my eggs are in one (Smalling) basket. Martial is also a danger but less so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

handofdog wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for Lassy :) Resting De Gea, Martial and Smalling would leap me into 2nd place. (15 guaranteed on the bench for Winjaldum + 6 for Cech to replace De Gea would bump me up to 2316).

If Smalling plays and scores a few I'm fecked though.

It's mad that after 38 weeks a huge amount of my eggs are in one (Smalling) basket. Martial is also a danger but less so.

Shíte I knew you had Winjaldum but never copped Cech (most people didn't even have one goalie this weekend!)... I'd say 2nd place is yours now as I can't see you not getting over the line.

Smalling isn't going to play and I reckon nor will DDG or Martial. I'd say DDG has the highest probability of the 3 of playing though but will likely keep a clean sheet!

3rd is more likely I hope as I really don't think Martial will play.

Well I can't be too upset as I was no where in this league the whole way through and only got a huge jump with the 190 points in the DGW.

omfg. That was some table changing og in the 93rd minute!

Well done all and thanks again to Lemlin for all the effort.

Will post the prize winners tomorrow when the table is fully updated.

PMs will be sent tomorrow evening then seeking details for payment.

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50

For anyone thinks they've won, I'll need your sort code, account number, IBAN, BIC and name your account is in.

And so the winners are:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50
    Manager of the month - €30

1 The Bhoys - * - Mcgettigan16
    2 Fritzl Palace - * - Nib
    3 Lassy Legends - * - Lassykk
    4 Depay me now - * - handofdog
    5 Armitage Shanks - * - FPL48
    Manager of the month May - Devestated - * - KevIRL

Well done lads. PMs will be sent later (I'm just about to get off a train at the minute) looking for bank details but do pm them to me now if you have the chance and I'll make payment when I'm online tonight.

And so the winners are:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50
    Manager of the month - €30

1 The Bhoys - * - Mcgettigan16
    2 Fritzl Palace - * - Nib
    3 Lassy Legends - * - Lassykk
    4 Depay me now - * - handofdog
    5 Armitage Shanks - * - FPL48
    Manager of the month May - Devestated - * - KevIRL

Well done lads. PMs will be sent later (I'm just about to get off a train at the minute) looking for bank details but do pm them to me now if you have the chance and I'll make payment when I'm online tonight.

Nib was banned.

Nib was banned.

Banned from where? A Pagliuca has pmed me and said he's Nib.

Banned from where? A Pagliuca has pmed me and said he's Nib.

Nib was sitebanned. He's obviously re-regged as Pagliuca.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Pagliuca

Nib was sitebanned. He's obviously re-regged as Pagliuca.
    Thanks for your concern but would you mind not discussing my previous account on here. I really don't see what business it is of yours.

I've been in contact with admins and have permission to post with this account.

Pagliuca wrote: »
    Thanks for your concern but would you mind not discussing my previous account on here. I really don't see what business it is of yours.

I've been in contact with admins and have permission to post with this account.

For some reason I doubt that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's grand to eliminate all controversy I'll take the 500 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement