Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards FF Pay League 2015-16

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

In fairness I don't think it should matter to this if he has a site ban. He was here last year and entered fairly and squarely, the same as the rest of ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Fine by me, just thought I ought to point it out to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Lemlin wrote: »
    In fairness I don't think it should matter to this if he has a site ban. He was here last year and entered fairly and squarely, the same as the rest of ye.

Fully agree. He's 100% entitled to his winnings regardless of anything else.

His actions last night alone would show the sort of person he is regardless of any site ban on an online forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pagliuca wrote: »
    Thanks for your concern but would you mind not discussing my previous account on here. I really don't see what business it is of yours.

I've been in contact with admins and have permission to post with this account.

I would appreciate it if you could provide evidence of this in the Prison forum please.

That escalated quickly. I'm going to go ahead and give out the other prizes as normal. Will ask the mods to get me that user's bank details from him if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Completely agree. To me the forum and league are separate entities. Would be a different story if he was banned from the fpl.

As far as I'm concerned (for what it's worth) he is due his money.

If he's still reading this he should find me on Facebook (as I have a rare name it won't be hard) and I can facilitate getting his bank details to Lemlin

handofdog wrote: »
    Completely agree. To me the forum and league are separate entities. Would be a different story if he was banned from the fpl.

As far as I'm concerned (for what it's worth) he is due his money.

Yeah I agree he's due his money, I don't have a problem with that. It's just when I saw Lemlin list Nib as one of the top 5 I knew that he'd already been banned and it would have presented a problem. I never knew he'd re-regged as Pagliuca. I'm sure he'll get his money one way or another.

I've contacted him (I think) via Facebook messenger but he might not see it as we aren't friends on there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

That escalated quickly.

:( a pity too. The camaraderie that this forum is usually known for took a bit of a hit this evening imo.

KevIRL wrote: »
    :( a pity too. The camaraderie that this forum is usually known for took a bit of a hit this evening imo.

This is directed towards me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Nib was sitebanned. He's obviously re-regged as Pagliuca.

Was there a need for that.

Was there a need for that.

Yes in my opinion. If you look in the Prison thread you'll see he is a known rule breaker. While I admire his gesture yesterday he can't be allowed make new account after new account that clearly goes against the site rules.

Have got his details and will send to Lemlin now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Unreal pettiness tbh. Kev is right, FSA forum has taken a knock tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The more people that wade into this (my final and only contribution) the worse it gets. Leave it to Lemlin. If there is one thing to take from the running of the league this year is that he'll have no worries dealing with these sort of situations properly without it turning into a public jury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

CSF wrote: »
    The more people that wade into this (my final and only contribution) the worse it gets. Leave it to Lemlin. If there is one thing to take from the running of the league this year is that he'll have no worries dealing with these sort of situations properly without it turning into a public jury.

Fair point. Absolutely no critisim of Lemlin BTW, who has done a great service in running the league. I'll bow out of the conversation now.

And so the winners are:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50
    Manager of the month - €30

1 The Bhoys - * - Mcgettigan16
    2 Fritzl Palace - * - Nib
    3 Lassy Legends - * - Lassykk
    4 Depay me now - * - handofdog
    5 Armitage Shanks - * - FPL48
    Manager of the month May - Devestated - * - KevIRL

Well done lads. PMs will be sent later (I'm just about to get off a train at the minute) looking for bank details but do pm them to me now if you have the chance and I'll make payment when I'm online tonight.

3rd and 4th paid. PMs sent to 1st, 5th and Manager of the Month seeking bank details.

I have been given bank details for 2nd which I will verify and complete the transfer.

3rd and 4th paid. PMs sent to 1st, 5th and Manager of the Month seeking bank details.

I have been given bank details for 2nd which I will verify and complete the transfer.

1st, 5th and Manager of the Month now paid. I'll also get second paid.

Thanks to the lads who left me some shillings for a few pints. Its greatly appreciated.

I'm tight on time at the minute (leaving the house at 5.55 and getting home at 6.15 doesn't leave room for much!) but I'll have time to run it again next season I think if people are agreeable.

I'm getting to spend less time on the forum and even watching soccer so it's a way to give a little something back to the community here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'll be back in next year for sure. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Likewise. Having that dream season finishing well in the top 1k and winning this and the Harps league is the dream. 2 of hardest leagues in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Me too.... I'm happy to help line the pockets of the good players here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

I'll be back to defend my throne

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cluray

2016/2017 game is now live

cluray wrote: »
    2016/2017 game is now live

:D

Welcome to the forum. Most are onto draft 50 or 60. It went live on Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cluray

FHFC wrote: »
    :D

Welcome to the forum. Most are onto draft 50 or 60. It went live on Tuesday!

Sorry FHFC, i have a life so unlike u wasn't checkin it every hour ;), was highlighting the fact for others....with lives....

cluray wrote: »
    Sorry FHFC, i have a life so unlike u wasn't checkin it every hour ;), was highlighting the fact for others....with lives....

If you're looking for people with lives you couldn't be more in the wrong forum!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    If you're looking for people with lives you couldn't be more in the wrong forum!! :D:D

I haven't left the house since the game was launched☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I haven't left the house since the game was launched☺

Hey lads, I'm completely chilled about it at the moment, haven't even looked at prices yet, that lad put manners on FHFC :pac:
    I'll be with ye on a few weeks, I'll definitely be entering this competition too Lemlin, I'll be in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hey lads, I'm completely chilled about it at the moment, haven't even looked at prices yet, that lad put manners on FHFC :pac:
    I'll be with ye on a few weeks, I'll definitely be entering this competition too Lemlin, I'll be in touch.

So am I tbh. I've autoselected a team and will wait till August to start getting serious about it.

• Advertisement

Likewise still on autoselect. Am away next week and won't be doing any serious tinkering till after the bank holiday.

And btw, i wasn't trying to be shítty to that lad. Clearly a first post and thought it better to break the ice pointing out the nature of the clientèle round here! Instead of ignoring the guy and laughing like the rest of ye were!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Hi lads. For anyone who doesn't know, there's a separate thread for the 16/17 season.

Details for signing up are here

Advertisement