Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waldorf Barbers

Options
  • 10-07-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of the Waldorf Barbers in Westmoreland Street?

I've seen it mentioned in the media as being a top class, old school barbers, but I'd be interested in getting people's views on it. Considering purchasing a voucher for a birthday present.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Never been but they were featured on Norah Casey's Show The Takeover a couple of years back due to declining business and what they came up with looked pretty good.

If you google The Takeover Waldorf (sorry cant open in work) there is a DailyMotion link to the show, which will give you a good idea of the place

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I've never been myself but I've heard great things about the place so I'd just say go for it.

Advertisement