Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox steel battalion controller + games

Options
  • 10-07-2015 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Retro Collection
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection or meet up
    PRICE: 100
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

I have an original Xbox steel battalion controller and games for sale.
    Controller is in perfect condition and comes with the foot pedals.

I have both disk, and they are in perfect condition.

http://www.adverts.ie/8395797

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Battalion

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Letting it go for 80......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Letting it go for 80......

:eek:

Come on people, someone buy this.
    I don't have room for two of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Ok so teenage me just had a fight with adult me and well since your reading this post you can guess who won.

Since nobody else has snapped your hand off for this yet (how? I have no idea), I am going to be a bit cheeky and ask...

Any chance you could post it and accept PayPal?

My current problem is lack of time (due to work atm) and transport, so collection or meet up isn't really an option for me. I would be happy pay the 80 and to cover the additional postage costs assuming they are not going to double the price lol and the PayPal fees also.

(Not sure if this is allowed under the charter, someone can correct me on that, but I am trying to be completely transparent.)

If that's not a option for you then that's no problem and good luck with the sale. But I had to enquire.

Also does it have the manuals? I am not a stickler but it would they would be nice to have.

Parawind wrote: »
    Ok so teenage me just had a fight with adult me and well since your reading this post you can guess who won.

Since nobody else has snapped your hand off for this yet (how? I have no idea), I am going to be a bit cheeky and ask...

Any chance you could post it and accept PayPal?

My current problem is lack of time (due to work atm) and transport, so collection or meet up isn't really an option for me. I would be happy pay the 80 and to cover the additional postage costs assuming they are not going to double the price lol and the PayPal fees also.

(Not sure if this is allowed under the charter, someone can correct me on that, but I am trying to be completely transparent.)

If that's not a option for you then that's no problem and good luck with the sale. But I had to enquire.

Also does it have the manuals? I am not a stickler but it would they would be nice to have.

Sorry don't have the manuals for the Controller, the games do.....

I could post but it is quite big, I would need to see what the cost would be.

Regards

Sorry don't have the manuals for the Controller, the games do.....

I could post but it is quite big, I would need to see what the cost would be.

Regards

The manuals aren't a big deal for me, I was just curious. Let me know if postage is going to be feasible and if so I will be more then happy to take it off your hands.

• Advertisement

The manuals aren't a big deal for me, I was just curious. Let me know if postage is going to be feasible and if so I will be more then happy to take it off your hands.

Do you have a Parcel Motel account, as I would seems best to split the package into two....

Do you have a Parcel Motel account, as I would seems best to split the package into two....

I am afraid I don't, but I have no issue covering the postage costs as the price your selling for is more then fair.

Let me know what the total will be including postage to Dunboyne, Meath and then once agreed we can take it to PM.

I am afraid I don't, but I have no issue covering the postage costs as the price your selling for is more then fair.

Let me know what the total will be including postage to Dunboyne, Meath and then once agreed we can take it to PM.

Postage is @ 30 euros comes to 27 euros without padding...

Postage is @ 30 euros comes to 27 euros without padding...

Given the size and the amount of potential breakable parts, I will spend the extra 3 euro for the padding lol.

Price agreed €110 and I will cover the PayPal fees. PM me your PayPal e-mail and I will send over the payment now.

Sold

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement