Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees not paid

Options
  • 10-07-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys my fees aren't fully paid still. Susi only got back to me in April declining me. :(
    The worst thing is that I know I have a few repeats because I emailed my lectures and some of them confirmed it and others didn't, following the college policy of not publishing results directly to students.
    So now my question is- you know the way you have to submit the repeats form by the 17th, is it possible to get an extension time for that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

Sorry no (sorry for being harsh)

You are not invited to repeat if you havent received official results so you apply to repeat. Whatever you received from lecturers is not official. Results are issued directly to students but you havent paid your fees so you are not granted access to your results.

You dont mention if you are appealing your susi decision or not. I would suggest making contact with the Fees Office if you havent already as you are possibly liable for late fees at this stage. If you are appealing let them know this but if not check to see if you have any late fees applied to your record.

There is also a charge of €100 for the repeat exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

again to be harsh but its not dit problem you are waiting on your grant. I think they give you till january to pay it if your awaiting for your grant(could be wrong) If you dont give it to you by then , you have to pay it and then claim it back off susi.Harsh but thats the system. Dont pay they wont give your grades. Hench you cant repeat.

Pointless though asking people on boards about this. You HAVE to call the exams office and see the story.
    http://dit.ie/examinations/

Advertisement