Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to a new build in two weeks time

Options
  • 10-07-2015 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I would like to transfer my current eircom package to new house, will this mean a new account? How long will it take for etalk, evision and efibre to be installed in house? Cheers. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gigglybits wrote: »
    I would like to transfer my current eircom package to new house, will this mean a new account? How long will it take for etalk, evision and efibre to be installed in house? Cheers. 
    Hi gigglybits

Please contact eircoms cancellations team (free phone 1901) to request this move. It would consist of opening a new account at the new address and closing the old one when you have moved out. the installation of everything at your new home will take approx 10 to 15 working days.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement