Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i play an iPod Touch on the stereo

• 10-07-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a new iPod Touch, i think it's 5th generation. Anyway, unlike other iPod's i've owned, i can't play it on the dock of my stereo as the connector at the end of the ipod is too small.

Is there an accessorary i can buy that will connect the ipod to the stereo's docking station and allow me to play the ipod through the stereo?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

monkey9 wrote: »
    I bought a new iPod Touch, i think it's 5th generation. Anyway, unlike other iPod's i've owned, i can't play it on the dock of my stereo as the connector at the end of the ipod is too small.

Is there an accessorary i can buy that will connect the ipod to the stereo's docking station and allow me to play the ipod through the stereo?

Yep, you can get a lightning to 30-pin connector which should work, or, if your stereo has a line in, a jack to jack connector.

Advertisement