Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a football team

Options
  • 10-07-2015 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

So how does someone get back into soccer and what division if in early 30s? There's no information out there really. I've done the whole floodlit thing but there's nothing much on various club websites in regards to "real" football

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Hey Tombliboo,

I suppose it really depends on where you're based and your own level, still plenty of guys playing premier in early thirties.

Here's the 'league website', will give you an idea of the divisions and teams from last year.
    http://wjl.leaguerepublic.com/l/fg/1_503300437.html

Note the 4th Division is an over-35 league so if you haven't hit that milestone yet then you can start looking from 3rd Division up.

Some clubs have websites some don't, many will have a facebook presence you might be able to contact through that. Let me know if you have any more questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Cheers rayc, I would be at a decent level, played for bohemians when I was younger, I'm in the city, I'll try around. Thanks for the info

Advertisement