Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring photos

• 11-07-2015 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    The problem I am having, which I hope you can help is that I only have a 4s, got it last year free if went on what I thought was an 18 month contract with Vodafone, but they telling me now was a 24 month contract. Anyhow, it is fairly full of photos that I want to keep, and because if his there isn't enough memory to upgrade iOS Etc. If I but any ordinary hard drive can I transfer them onto this?
    Not very tech savy so sorry if this seems like a very simple question to some.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Just back it up to iTunes. Or download dropbox app or google photos app and that'll back them all up for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

Zhane wrote: »
    Just back it up to iTunes. Or download dropbox app or google photos app and that'll back them all up for you.

Great, Thanks for you help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Definitely get Google photos or Dropbox app it's called carousel on the app store I use the google photos though good luck !

Advertisement