Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmacanogue Horse Show

Options
  • 11-07-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been to Kilmacanogue Horse Show? What are your experiences of it? Is it always well supported with loads of entries in each class?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

It's a long day - bring food :) lots of waiting around for classes! So I guess that's a good sign!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I've always enjoyed it, great day out. Lots to do with the doggy show too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm hoping to go (just need to enter, now!) but always like a little information about places I've not been before! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

TBH I have been avoiding for the last few years!! Class selection is not great. Also in the past there have been MASSIVE numbers in the more popular classes (leisure horse/riding horse/small hunter) and they don't split the classes. I did it not last summer but the previous summer and stood for over an hour and a half in the rain in a 40 strong leisure horse class... Never again!

It used to have a name for being a long day with classes starting at whenever they pleased; however in my experience in recent years it has been largely on time; don't expect your class to be running late or you will miss it!!

Advertisement