Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First year engineering - anyone else!

• 11-07-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey all,

I'll be starting this year as a first year biomedical engineering student, but I believe all first years in engineering take the same classes. I'll be an international student from the U.S. ha and a "mature" one at that, the phrase being used just to make us feel old I think. Anyone else going to be in the engineering program?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Synnora

Hey all,

I'll be starting this year as a first year biomedical engineering student, but I believe all first years in engineering take the same classes. I'll be an international student from the U.S. ha and a "mature" one at that, the phrase being used just to make us feel old I think. Anyone else going to be in the engineering program?

Hi, I won't be in the engineering program but I'm a mature student too. I'll be doing physics. As far as I know there's a mature student society at NUIG so it might be a good way for you to make friends outside of your class too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

There is a mature society and also is an SU officer who works with mature students on any issues they might have. The coming years Mature students officer is a final year sociology and politics and history student. Good guy who will be good at representing mature student views.....

Advertisement