Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constant annoying calls free broadband upgrade

Options
  • 11-07-2015 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭

I an getting daily phone calls (missed and answered) telling me I am entitled to a free broadband upgrade.

I don't want it I keep telling the sales person that. A day later he/she calls again

How many times do I have to tell sales person that I don't want this offer and please stop callin me about it, before they will get it the point?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bazermc wrote: »
    I an getting daily phone calls  (missed and answered) telling me I am entitled to a free broadband upgrade.

I don't want it I keep telling the sales person that. A day later he/she calls again

How many times do I have to tell sales person that I don't want this offer and please stop callin me about it, before they will get it the point?
    I'm very sorry to hear this bazermc

Can you please PM me the number you are receiving the calls on and I'll look in to this further?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement