Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6, Car Mount Holder?

• 12-07-2015 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

What phone holders do people use? (iPhone 6)

Had a windscreen mounted one but the back of it has cracked (Mounting point uses a spring to tension against window) so looking for a replacement.

Don't want a cheap one that'll fall off and my phone falls out the window. :eek:
    I also don't want one that requires me to put a magnet on my phone.

Yes I know I don't need one, But it slides out of my pocket and can't use the centre console as it slides out when I accelerate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Get the one with the magnets ..by far the best.,.,
    just get a cheap case and stick the magnet on the back of it and just put your phone in it when you get in the car..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Kenu Airframe
    Belkin vent mount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

+1 Kenu Airframe. Lost mine and bought another without even looking at what else was out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

The most simple and best I have found. I have had one of these in my cars for many years

http://www.wonderholder.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Kenu Airframe is by far and away the best. They do a + version, too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

Kenu Airframe - for iPhone 6 - excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

brophs wrote: »
    Kenu Airframe is by far and away the best. They do a + version, too.

Decent, agreed, but I had one in the A6 and always had to use 2 hands to fit the phone. Holds fine once in. Taking out was 2 handed for me also, as the airframe used to move on the vent fins. A pain in the ar-se.

The best, IMO, is pricey but worth it if you drive a fair bit.

http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=527660

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I have this one myself from Halfords but find the iphone 6 tight in it when i have a protective case on the phone, But i know its not going to fall when its in good and tight.

A friend of mine has this pama one and my phone fits well into it but if might be abit further than arms length as it seems to sit close to the window.

Advertisement