Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to order from Hardwareversand, address issue!

Options
  • 12-07-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

I keep getting this message about my address but I can't think of any other way to till it in:
    hint
    Unfortunately we cannot deliver your ordered goods to the specified address. This may have one of the following reasons:

In case of P.O. Box addresses please try to enter a street and housenumber instead. We can't send your items to a P.O. Box.
    We can not deliver some of the the selected items to your specified country. Please try to enter a valid address in Germany or remove items classified as bulk goods (in most cases LCD-TV's greater than 32 Inch). The Pickup-Service is also only available for german Addresses.
    Baskets containing USK-18 articles as well as bulk goods cannot be shipped. Please split your basket into two separate orders.

I'm doing:

<First> <Last>
    <STREET> <Number>
    <DUBLIN 6> <DUBLIN>
    <IRELAND>
    <35308*******>

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Also getting this on a GPU, had the guts of a new PC delivered in december.

not sure what the problem is, emailed them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

Had the same issue - had a different delivery address to the billing address. - Ticked the box to use the same address for billing and delivery. this got me to the next step in the checkout process.

However now when I go to payment - it is only offering paypal and adding a 3% charge - no mention of wire transfer etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

They never replied so bought it on Komplett.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

I'm getting the same message but I wonder if they are updating the site seeing that now there is an option for PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

i ordered two weeks ago from them (980ti and a cooler) however there was massive delays in delivery due to the channel tunnel issues, so perhaps they are restricting deliveries ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

cant order at all on there today? anyone else getting this issue? says the page doesnt exist

Yeah, there is some glitch in the website that when you click on 'Order Article' it adds an extra /en into the URL

hardwareversand.de/en/en/profilregis.jsp?profil.ident_referrer=order.jsp

remove the extra en and it should load the page

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭MagTuired

If they send any of ye something in German that you really can't figure out, just send me a PM and I can check it out. Trustworthy fella, but maybe just redact any personal info if you do send me something, for your own peace of mind :pac:!

I'm not seeing that url at all. This the url I get.
    https://www.hardwareversand.de/en/order.jsp

dre_jspeed wrote: »
    I'm not seeing that url at all. This the url I get.
    https://www.hardwareversand.de/en/order.jsp

Yeah, I'm seeing that now - was getting "page not found" error earlier.

must be updating the website....

• Advertisement

duffman85 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm seeing that now - was getting "page not found" error earlier.

must be updating the website....

Hopefully that's what is. I'll give it a day or two before I order elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

dre_jspeed wrote: »
    Hopefully that's what is. I'll give it a day or two before I order elsewhere.

just as an addon, I ordered today from the site via paypal, and it seems to have changed from 3% to 1%, it was 3% last night when I looked at it and 1% this morning when I bit the bullet, there were no address issues either so far, I used my card credit card under my paypal profile to pay is this accetaable with them just a little confused following emails I have recived etc but it does appear as if the payment has been accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭miser44

I also had this issue but managed to finally get around it. What I did was delete the profile I had created, this may not suit everyone but this is my 1st time using them. Selected order now and selected the option straight to checkout and placed my order without issue. Also the bank transfer option appears to be gone as Paypal was the only payment option which was at 1%.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Chops95

Tried ordering today and i'm having the same issue.

Advertisement