Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand in August 2016 when to apply for visa?

Options
  • 12-07-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

New Zealand in August 2016 when to apply for visa?

Hi can anyone give some advice on how long it will take to process a visa app and can I say what dates I plan to arrive on ? i wont to go in Aug 2016 so when would i need to apply?

Im 29 in june 2016, only planning one year. Is working holiday the best visa?

Any advice or web links world be helpful

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Working holiday should do you handy, it's a cheap and cheerful visa and it took us only a few days after applying to get it. Afaik you have 1 year from date of issue to enter the county and that's when the year starts. You don't specify when you're arriving afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

Crow92 wrote: »
    Working holiday should do you handy, it's a cheap and cheerful visa and it took us only a few days after applying to get it. Afaik you have 1 year from date of issue to enter the county and that's when the year starts. You don't specify when you're arriving afaik

thanks for your replay. I was think of applying in January2016, so then i can enter at any time within one year. and the clock starts form the day i arrive.

rally big help
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

Crow92 wrote: »

also what is the total cost to apply for the visa?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

also what is the total cost to apply for the visa?
    thanks

Work Holiday was 100 euro or so afaik, apply directly through the immigration website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Would go working holiday again. Easy to apply for and would begin applying 6 months or so before your planned arrival. 3 months to apply is very sufficient but 3 months peace of mind when talking about Visas is a rare thing if you apply for work visas down the line lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement