Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre depot Greystones

Options
  • 12-07-2015 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in the locality that changes tyres? somewhere with a same day turnaround preferably

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Davis Bros., Eden Road by the bridge.
    Hills Garage, Hillside Road, off Church Rd.
    Hills Kilcoole by petrol station.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

You will not do better than the lads behind Lidl Bray, best prices by far. Have being going for few years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I can recommend Davis Bros in the village. Very helpful. Also open on Saturday mornings - handy if you work Mon - Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Sasso wrote: »
    You will not do better than the lads behind Lidl Bray, best prices by far. Have being going for few years now.

Avoid like a plaque. If You want repair puncture why not but buying tires from them is just short term saving, check the dates of production. Its loads of old stock, 3+ years.
    If You have a lad which can put tires for You oponeo.ie is a decent choice.
    New middle/premium class will cost You around 200€+ depending of size.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Actually after reading Yoshiktk post I examined mine and realise that they are a few years old alright. You get what you pay for I guess !!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement